Pages

Friday 23 October 2020

WEEKLY REFLECTION

 Hey everyone! How was your week??

One thing that I enjoyed this week, was doing the box and whiskers task with Miss Lawless it was a very easy task to get a hang of.

The one thing that was a success was my feelings wheel that we did, it was just our emotions and we drew them for RE. 

Something I found challenging was PE. Because Im not very good at PE.

Something I learned was my Box and Whiskers which is a level 5 task and our class nailed it.

Something Im looking forward to next week would be tech beacause we are making boxes at tech with Miss green and we are designing them.

I feel I have used aroha this week with my actions.

Hope you all had a great week this week. 

 

1 comment:

  1. Hi India.
    I really liked your weekly reflection it was pretty cool.

    ReplyDelete